General Hotel Terms and Cancelation Policy
This web site, Soultravels.net (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Soultravels Ltd (“Soultravels.net”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub–site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of soultravels.net or otherwise) through this site, then such sub–site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub–site. Sub–sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub–site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any ad additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between soultravels.net and you with respect to your use of this Site.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 03 months -12 years. Some hotel may restrict age and only allow 1 – 12 year olds.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The proof of identity can either be the guest's passport, driving license, PAN card or voter's card.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. In case of same sex partners, some proof may be required. This is to avoid friends and relatives acting as couples
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city or on the grounds of posing danger or have the use of dangerous substances, drugs and fire arms.
- Soultravels.net will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc...
- All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges, luxury taxes or any other taxes) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Some Governments has levied service tax on hotel room charges. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in some premises.Please find out from the hotel
- PETS are not allowed in most hotels. Check if your hotel allows that before booking
- Some hotels have smoking policies such as "smoking outside the building or smoking prohibited areas. Some hotels are anti smoking, please find out before booking which is clearly stated by each hotel
Last Updated:January 2017
- 10% Charged on card/net banking to guarantee reservations is non-refundable under any circumstances unless you were not sent confirmation letter via email you sed when making the reservation.
- Addition to this please be aware individual hotel has their own cancelation policies. Please check individual hotel cancellation policy for cancellation charges.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made online to our customer support team shall be accepted. We shall not be liable to for any booking or cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating soultravel.net
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount and refund will not be accepted.
- 10% charged on card/net banking as online reservation deposit; while performing the reservations is non-refundable amount. Addition to this following cancellation charges will be applicable:
- No cancellation charges, for any confirmed booking cancelled prior to 10 days of arrival date.
- 7 days before check in date: - 20% of the total charges.
- 5 days before check in date: - 50% of the total charges.
- Within 48 hrs. Of check in date or no show: - 100 % of the total charges.
- No refund of money in case of advance booking via partial payments.
- Soultravels.net support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made. Changes made online still carry the same principles and charges.
- Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds and you may fall within chargeable periods.
- We take at least 14 working days to process refunds.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.